How It Works
Your Coaching & Tapping Sessions can be done from Anywhere in the world and there is a coaching program to fit Any budget. Choose from Telephone, FaceTime or Skype, or In Person at Wendy’s offices in Fresno, CA.
Phone, FaceTime/Skype Coaching
Some people are hesitant to meet remotely if it is unfamiliar to them, but once they try it, they tell me it is just as valuable as in person and sometimes even more convenient. Some local clients prefer to meet remotely as well, or do a combination.
You have regularly scheduled one-on-one phone or video sessions with your Coach in addition to unlimited emails in between sessions. This personalized service will also give you access to all of the modalities including customized Coaching and EFT Tapping sessions as well as guided meditations.
In Person Coaching Sessions
If you are local to Fresno, CA you can arrange your sessions at Wendy’s office located within Luminessence: Healing and Health Education conveniently located in North Fresno at Teague and Millbrook. It is a wonderful resource to know about if you aren’t familiar with it. There are a variety of practitioners offering various modalities related to healing and health education.
It is a place for positive energy, healing, relaxation, conscious discussions, classes, and friendship.
Get Started Now!
Wendy’s goal is to make these high-quality healing tools more accessible and affordable so that more people can have access to them. The benefits far outweigh the costs! It is important to ask yourself if you are willing to invest in your own success, your own peace, and your own well being. You are totally worth it!
Her years of experience have also taught her that most of the time (but not always!) people require ongoing regular session to realize the changes they are looking for. She has built flexibility into her program, while encouraging follow through so you get the results you are seeking. This may be part of the reason she has a large number of repeat clientele who coach for a while and then return again and again over the years as they feel they need it.
Recommended: Ongoing Coaching
Commit to yourself!
People working on long-term change usually do best with regular ongoing Coaching appointments at least twice a month for a minimum of three months. Sessions are one hour including time for payment and scheduling.
- Establishing a Coaching and/or EFT process that is integrated with your bigger picture and life goals.
- Business and Career or Transition Coaching as well as other things requiring consistent accountability and support.
- Many issues that need to be worked on together: ie: weight loss, self-esteem, business building, etc.
- Someone who wants to use several modalities together: ie: Coaching, EFT and guided visualization combinations to work towards their Inspired Life.
- Someone wanting long term, sustainable life changes.
Introductory & Maintenace Coaching
These sessions are designed for short term or maintenance Coaching, usually on one specific issue. Perhaps you want to try a few EFT sessions. These can be one hour, 45 minutes, or even a half hour long, depending on need. Note that 30 minute sessions are done only by phone, FaceTime, or Skype.
- An introductory session to try out Coaching or EFT.
- A maintenance program for staying motivated, accountable, or connected to the process.
- Resolution on a quick issue that you feel stuck on.
- Check in process for previous clients on goals or bigger vision, resurfacing of an old issue, or new changes. Perhaps a New Year review.
- Because of the laser-like nature of coaching and EFT, many clients feel a half hour twice a month is plenty of time to accomplish their coaching or EFT goals and stay connected to their desired process.
Let's Arrange A Chat!
Wendy is happy to schedule a phone conversation to discuss your personal situation and how she might help, as well as recommend the best package for you. You may contact her at 559-212-4721 or sent her a note here.
Don’t delay a minute longer!